Monday, January 17, 2005

My first thoughts

So today is the first day of my blog. I don't even know where to begin. Today was hard. We are starting an elimination diet with dairy to see if this helps Isabella's tummy. We think she may have a dairy allergy. Today I went shopping and found how hard it can be.
We had church today. Sometimes I just really hate going. I feel inadequate. I don't feel as if I belong. I believe in the principals and I believe in my religion, but I don't feel good enough to be there. I spend half my time in the mother's lounge breastfeeding the baby, so I miss it all anyway. What is the point of going?
Shawn just really pissed me off today. I have had several items on our "to do" list that was started last Sunday (sun and tues are days off). What we didn't get done last Sunday, we would do on Tuesday. Well-those things did not get done. They still are not done today either. And what is he doing? SItting on the couch reading a book! All day long! I keep asking for his help (cause these are things I can't do all myself) and still-they don't get done.

going religious here for a minute.
I know I chose to be here on this earth. I know I chose to come here and to experience this life. But sometimes I think I missed the fine print - maybe I might have passed it up! LOL

No comments: