Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Can I bang my head with him?

another few frustrating days. I got to where I just sat and cried because I don't know what to do with him. I understand now that he has a problem that makes him act the way he does. I understand that his actions are out of his control...that he will get better with therapy. But some days, I just can't handle it. He hurts the other kids. He hurts himself. He gets mad and bangs his head or hits himself in the head.
I love him so much. And I feel responsible for what is wrong with him. I had too much stress during my pregnancy. For a long time, I didn't even want him. Shawn and I were fighting so much and I wanted to leave and give him up for adoption. I know now that I was having depression problems from the medications I had been on..but I just feel in my heart that this all had something to do with it.
I hope that today will be a better day.

No comments: