Monday, September 17, 2007

32 weeks already

So, tomorrow is the big day. We hit 32 weeks in this pregnancy and I cannot believe how time has flown by!

I am on light bedrest right now due to contractions that I was having pretty regularly last week. I am hoping that we are seen on Wednesday that I will be released from that! I also am really sick and had to get on some antibiotics to kick it, and I am starting to feel a bit better

My blood pressure was up Friday. 140/92. That worries me. The last few births I didn't start raising my pressure until closer to delivery (about 37 weeks) so I do not like that it is high already! Hopefully with all this rest, it is going down and I will get good news Wednesday.

So Harrison has turned position. He is no longer laying trasnverse (sideways) which is good. I am not sure if he is breech now or vertex (head down) but I will ask Dr. Lowder. The bad news about him turning is that due to my anterior placenta he is all in my back, right on my spine and hips which is causing me more pain in my SI Joint problem . I also have lost half my belly! LOL and am not looking nearly as pregnant as I was.

So my friend Darcy asked for a picture of my new funky glasses. I promise to have one tomorrow along with new belly pictures!

1 comment:

Jo said...

I can't believe you are so far alone already. I love the name you picked for the lil one. :)

I need to get my butt in gear and get something out to Hastings and you too. I can't NOT give my girls something. If there is anything specific you need for the kiddo let me know okay?