Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Time has gotten away from me

I know there have not been any posts lately *blush* so here is a quick post covering it all.

Kids are doing good. Conner has been in the hospital twice this last week and has pneumonia. He also has had a serious weight loss and will be seeing a doctor.

Kaitlyn went to her first party/dance for a friends sweet 16. She had a blast. Here she is on her way out:





Noah is good. He went to districts for wrestling and took 6th overall. He is the only 6th grader from his school to place in the districts.

Hannah is well. She was invited to join the drama club at school and is very excited about it.

Lexi is Lexi. Still in her own little artistic world! She spends most of her days drawing on every piece of paper she can get her hands on.

Bella just got in to Thomas Jefferson charter school. She will start at the beginning of the year and we are thrilled! I think this will be so much better for her than the current 2 days a week kindergarten that she is currently in.

Harrison is a character. He is talking more and loves to sing Christmas songs!

I am good...I finished my classes for the semester the first week of December..I wanted them done! I got grades back...both A's! YAY!

I did another starbucks wreath-and I love how it turned out!





Happy Holidays. See you soon!

No comments: