Monday, January 30, 2012

Meal Plan Monday

I got a new cookbook this last week.  Sat down and read it cover to cover.  It totally inspired me.  this is the first meal plan I have made in a long time, and i can't wait to go to the store to get all the food!

Breakfasts:
variety of smoothies, oatmeals, bagels etc

Lunch/brunch:
Pinwheel wraps with tempeh, spinach and apple
Apple Cinnamon pancakes
Oatbran cereal with pumpkin
"margarita" smoothie with zucchini bread
fruit, cheesecake dip and....
salad available everyday.

Dinner:
Spicy macaroni and cheese
Cashew carrot ginger soup with bread
Curry in a hurry
Lemon Lentil soup and sourdough bread with salad
Indian shepherds pie
leftover night

This cookbook looks great! There were so many things I wanted to try that I had to cut things out of the list for this one week.   I will let you know how the recipes turn out!

No comments: