Saturday, February 05, 2005

today is another day

I am saying it is going to be a better day. It will.

I have to get some sewing done. Tomorrow is scouts day at church, and Conner needs to wear his scout shirt..which means I need to sew on all his patches. Maybe this is the incentive I need to break my 6 month NO SEWING problem.
The kids are grumpy. Everyone is still sick. Coughing really bad. I am just so tired. Baby kept me up half the night again because she could only sleep if laying on my chest. I am starting to feel old.

All they do is argue argue argue right now! I cannot wait until Noah has his aspergers evaluation. I really need to know what is wrong with him so that I will know how to deal with him. Some days I just bury my head and either scream or cry. I know it is not his fault. I just don't know how to do it.


No comments: