Friday, December 02, 2005

Murphy's Law....a force to be reckoned with

so...things have been going good for a few months. Really good...(well, excluding Noah that is) Until lately.
Grandpa had his stroke. We had a personal financial setback. and today - the car accident.
You know, I think that murphy waits until you are in a comfort zone...that you are doing well...and then he kicks the rug right out from underneath you.
and then continues to kick you after you are down.

$250 to get the car home. not too many injuries-luckily. do you know we sat out on the freeway for 2o minutes and no one stopped to help? no one even called the police.

so we are becoming the family in "Christmas with the Kranks" this year, we are skipping Christmas. I am even considering just taking the tree down instead of decorating it. what is the point? we can't do Christmas this year. We probably will not even go see the family now.

I can't even sleep tonight. Every time I close my eyes, I can feel us spinning again and see the dirt hill we crashed into rising up before my eyes. I can hear the kids scream and cry for me.

I think I need something to put me to sleep.

I think we need to round up the boys and take Murphy out so that he can stopped messing with us.

Anyone got a lasso?

2 comments:

Jo said...

I have a lasso and you can only use it IF you promise not to mess up my hangman's knot. I worked on it for months to get it just right. :p I'm sorry things are sucking so bad for you right now hun. I will keep you guys in my thoughts and cross my fingers in hopes that something good happens to make your holiday season a good one.

I'm also glad that you are all okay from the accident. Nobody including the Higher Ups is allowed to hurt muh Mormon Puddin' Pop or the little poppettes.

Big hugz girl.

Jessica said...

aww Jo..thanks girl.

I think if you and I join together to use the lasso..maybe it just might work.