Friday, January 20, 2006

Tag...I'm it!

I've been tagged by Adria

Four Jobs You've had in your life:

~MIS help desk technician at the hospital
~ICD-9 coder and biller for Physicians office
~Receptionist/payroll clerk for a nursing home
~salesperson for Zales Jewlers

Four Movies you would watch over and over:

~Harry Potter-all of them
~Dead Poets Society
~I'll Be Home For Christmas
~How The Grinch Stole Christmas

Four places you have lived:

~Rancho Cordova California
~Sacramento California
~Twin Falls Idaho
~Boise Idaho

Four TV shows you love to watch
~ER
~Crossing Jordan
~Law and Order, CI and SVU
~Iron Chef

Four websites I visit daily
~Nurture-Sustain-Love
~Amity's
~Mama Drama
~Sewing Mamas

Four of my favorite foods:
~tacos
~watermelon
~chocolate cake
~grandmas mashed potatoes

Four places I would rather be right now
~England
~in a different body *wink*
~with my family (extended)
~on vacation

Four bloggers I am tagging
Jo
Elizabeth
Mandy
Tara

1 comment:

Jo said...

Okay if I get really really bored I'll do this. Until then, I just don't have the attention span. LMAO.