Friday, June 22, 2007

Random thoughts and a tag

So, first, I've been tagged by Jo - one of my most favorite women in the world. I have to share 8 random items about ME!!
1) I am pregnant with my 7th child, and I am 31 years old.
2) I was a cheerleader in highschool, back when it was about talent! LOL
3) I love to knit.
4) I often feel like I don't measure up to the other women in my church.
5) My hair should be red to match my Irish temper.
6) I was engaged to my husband just a short 2 weeks after I met him.
7) I once went to a taping of the Jerry Springer show.
8) I don't care if I have grammatical or spelling errors when I type online. I am not writing an english paper darn it! LOL


Ok, so on to things.
In reading Jo's blog this last week, I came across some really despicable people. People that once again believe all the propoganda they are read about every thing they ever learned. This particular topic was the new Gardasil Vaccine for HPV aka Human Papilloma Virus and how dumb we were for not getting it for our daughters.
First off, Gardasil has already caused 3 deaths and over 1,637 adverse vaccination reactions reported--including 371 very serious reactions which included paralysis, Bells Palsy, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, and seizures.
All since it was first adminstered.
Doctors are recommending girls as young as 9 get this vaccine.

here is an idea. HPV is a sexually transmitted disease! TEACH YOUR CHILDREN ABSTINENCE! Teach them to be abstaining from sex before marriage. Teach them to be responsible. But that is just too hard for some that don't want to have to actually raise their children after they bring them into this world and teach them values and morals.

Why why why do we keep coming out with all these vaccines that are not 100% effective - that do cause deaths and serious reactions.
Why? Its all about the money.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Thank you for doing the meme Puddin Pop. :) You can send me koolaid anytime baybee! lol

On the HPV thing, ugh is all I can say at this point you know?

Love ya girl and hope you're feeling alright. Email me a list of baby wants so I can send you something. I've given up on making anything anymore so ya get storebought! ;)