Sunday, June 22, 2008

a catch up post

I can't believe how busy I have been!

First off-new recipe to review.

Spicy Thai Jasmine Rice from Vegan Planet
This was a GREAT meal! Shawn took his first bite and said HECK YEAH! It was flavorful enough to satisfy him, but not so spicy that me and the kids could not eat it. Even Harrison chowed down on it!
We give this one a 10 and will definitely eat it again!

The boys are gone right now. They are in California with my dad. It has been very weird without them home. They will be gone a total of 2 weeks.

I am just busy getting all my stuff ready for school. I am starting again in August, but doing it from home so I can still be with the kids. I am pretty excited to finish my degree.

I have been busy sewing for our local stash game. I won't post it all here, but you can check it out at my crafty blog..I don't keep it as updated, but I try! LOL

No comments: