Monday, August 31, 2009

school has started with a bang!

this has been a crazy time! Conner, Noah, Hannah, Lexi and Bella all started back to school on August 19th-my birthday! I started class again the following week and Kaitlyn started homeschool today. Definitely a busy time!

Conner is doing football again-he made special team this year (kick off/return team) and that is quite the honor. Kaitlyn is competing cross country again and is loving it!

I have just been taking time to slow down. I have been knitting, visiting with friends, reconnecting with some old friends and looking at things to come in the future. It is amazing what some clarity does for your life vision-if that makes sense!

I have almost narrowed down which spinning wheel I am going to buy. I am so excited, this has been a long process but I am almost there.


I have gotten a lot done in the last few weeks knitting wise. I did a sweater for Harrison, a sweater/shirt for bella and a sweet little baby pinafore for my gift box. Now I am going to do a few things all for ME!

The sweater is from fawn pea called the Mossy Jacket. It was a great easy knit! I am so glad that Harrison is so tiny that he could wear the largest 18 month size. I wish the pattern went larger for the other kids!

not much else to report-just going to end with some pictures!







2 comments:

Stacy said...

Beautiful kids pics, but where is the beautiful mama pic? Huh, huh?

f. pea said...

He looks great in that Mossy Jacket! Love the greens & browns.