Tuesday, August 04, 2009

I think I am like that fairytale

you know the one? the man that slept for so many years? what was his name? ((off to google))

oh yes! Rip Van Winkle...only I have slept for 3 months..and missed the whole summer! I cannot believe that the kids go back to school in 2 weeks. It has been insane with not much to show for it except for another semester of school over and a co-op finished and well, not much else! LOL

*sigh* can we extend it a bit longer?
I have noticed that I have gotten a bit more done in my life. I took a conscious effort to not visit any of my message boards very much and saw how much more I got done during the day..now if I could break myself of facebook, we would be set! LOL but what would I do without all my farming games? *wink*

I don't have a topic to right on today, other than the fast passage of time. It has been almost a year since my brothers accident and it doesn't seem to be possible that it is that long

a year since Thanksgiving...since Christmas. Harrison is almost 2 and my friends are due to have their babies.

I truly feel like Rip Van Winkle, awake after a 20 year sleep because I just have missed so much lately

No comments: