Friday, January 01, 2010

New year, new meal plan

My resolution's are many this year, but one of my biggest is to be more consistent with my meal planning and sticking to them.

thus, here is the plan for the week. Some of this was more heavily influenced by Shawn as he choose most of the dinners.

Breakfast:
Maple muffins
french toast
oatmeal
raisin bran muffins
oatmeal
scrambled eggs and toast

Lunch:
vegetarian paella
Black Bean tamales w/wheat free apple crisp
bean burritos
corn chowder and homemade bread
veggie fried rice
leftover day

Dinner:
Vegetable upside down casserole
sandwiches
Curried Potatoes (with peas, raisins and cashews)
corn bread topped south western pot pie
Tacos
No Hurry Vegetable Curry
Arroz NON pollo

sounds good, yes?
Isabella starts her new school on Monday. She is very excited to go everyday instead of just 2 days a week. Noah will also start his homeschooling this next week-and he is just as excited to be home!
I am just busy dyeing yarn for the store and knitting gifts for friends! I hope to knit my sweater really soon.

No comments: