Thursday, January 21, 2010

School has (once again) started with a bang!

and that bang would be? Contemplation of changing my majors and career path!

After a lot of consideration of what I "want to be when I grow up" I am thinking of changing to pre-law

This is for a variety of reasons:
1) The one job I want most (FBI)is really just not open to me
2) I want a career that deals with criminal apprehension, but I am not police officer material *wink*
3) dh says I can out argue anyone I know...*snort*

So, I am considering it. There are many more reasons, both for and against-but as of this moment, I am thinking about it and I have time to make my decision.

and now-I have a sweet little boy snuggled up to my arm..asleep and snoring-and I can no longer type so I will be back for more updates.

No comments: