Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Frozen

Wow - the weather has just been insane!  First, the summer started really late, with cold rainy days into JULY!  Then the summer was short and it seemed like September was more cold than it was warm.  October busts out with WARM days!  Halloween comes around and it is the warmest on record for awhile..and then BOOM.  Ice cold.  I swear it was the next day!  It feels so cold outside that I feel like just staying in all the time so I don't have to go out in it! LOL
Halloween was fun this year.  Shawn and I actually dressed up and went to a friends halloween party.  the kids got to go trick or treating in their neighborhood while we visited.
November marks the start of the craft show season!  Stacy and I had our annual spree together where we hit a ton of them in one day.  Didn't really buy much (no money! LOL) but the point of it was to have fun, which we did.

I am busy with working on handmade gifts for the kids and for swaps - this is one of my most favorite times of the year!


Kaitlyn passed her proficiency in Jobies!  I was so proud of her-she did an awesome job.  She amazes me so much.  Harrison just turned 3.  I cannot believe that much time has gone by.  It seriously just seems like yesterday that I was still pregnant with him

Enjoy your autumn season!! (it sure feels like winter here!)




No comments: