Monday, November 21, 2005

So Kaitlyn and her neuro problems...take 1

I know that I have not talked about her neurological defect here...but the quick version is that Kaitlyn had a brain hemorrhage 3 years ago this Christmas. Through it all we found that she has Dural AVMand the locations of those AVM's are very rare.
We have to do testing every year.
She has had sudden onset reoccuring headaches the last 2 weeks, with increased clumsiness. We are going in tomorrow for anotherCT Angiogram
This never gets easy. I worry about her all the time. She has a headache, I freak out. It is just so hard.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I am thinking of you and praying that all is well. Hang in there.

Tara said...

I am always praying for you guys. You have so much to handle right now.

You're strong, and Kaitlyn is amazing. Hang in there.