Tuesday, October 02, 2007

So 34 weeks today and I started to drop yesterday

I noticed that I had to go to the bathroom a lot more yesterday. Of course, this irritated me and I wasn't even thinking! LOL Last night as I went to feel my belly - I noticed "hmm, this is different" and went and looked and sure enough, he has dropped some.

Not that this is really exciting by any means as I ALWAYS drop early...along with dilating early and effacing early. I just don't go INTO labor early! LOL
When I had Isabella, I was 5+ cm and 100% effaced and not in labor. but hey! progress is progress right?

Still on bedrest. Getting pretty frustrated with it as it is so hard to run a household with 8 people while stuck in bed. Luckily I am still able to get up and sew. Been knitting more too, those are posted on my crafty blog.

The business is doing good. We get so many requests for custom orders. I was also approached by a store that sells online and in a B&M physical store and she wanted me to contact her regarding my knitting needle rolls and stitch markers to possibly carry in her stores. I am too busy right now, but I will keep it in mind. We also ran a co-op on our yarn for an online group, and I have 70 skeins to dye before he is born. . . so I am following the rules and sitting at the counter to do it! LOL

I am hoping that my pressure is going down. I really do not want another appointment with a super high pressure! 142/94 was pretty bad (especially since my normal is 112/78) and I think a second reading like that with the protein may make Dr Lowder do something more that we aren't ready for.

Thats all for now. Will have more on current events later.

No comments: