Wednesday, December 05, 2012

The season is in full swing!

Almost all of our decorations are up and the kids are feeling the spirit.  They love the songs and the decorations and the fun we have together during the holidays. They are busy planning their gifts for each other and we will go shopping this weekend.  They all draw names and have $5 to spend on each other, and they get quite crafty!

I came across an article the other day about Elf on the Shelf.  Now, I know I have friends that do it, and that is fine.  But I hate it.  And this blog really explains why-Leaving out the whole creepy elf being in my house and wandering at night thing..read it, it a good article and has some good points.
Why I hate Elf on the Shelf

A few pictures:


Our special ornament for this year: what we brought out of this year was that our family was more important than anything else...and with Conner turning 18 next year, we thought doing all their fingerprints on the ornament was significant of our WHOLE family




No comments: