Sunday, December 02, 2007

If you could buy your own Christmas gifts?

what would you get yourself??? aka...what do you want for Christmas?

I would get
sock yarn which is a big dream cause you need 2 skeins!

and these DPN's to make socks

and these tips for my needles
(or gift certificates to the above stores to buy what I wanted from there later!)

I really like this knitting bag but in this fabric from Michaels


Knitting Pattern a day calendar (also available at all local book stores!)

Some small scissors like this for my knitting bag
they also have some beautiul scissors for cutting fabrics etc. at Joann's

There is also a cool pin cushion that is in the shape of a dress form that is blue and black swirls. I love it!

and some little markers like this or this for specific projects that need to be placed and removed easily.

Of course, for the family, we really need some new pots and pans as ours are getting pretty ratty!
the hard anodized sets like kitchen aid and rachel ray are really good quality pans...but of course, we still need a 12" skillet! like this one that is 12" all the way to the bottom of the pan so it holds enough food for our family size!

2 comments:

Zumba Girl said...

I might have a pan for you. Long story, but come look at it.

Zumba Girl said...

Tag, You're it. Come to my blog and check out the rules...