Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Busy Busy

so we had our first gymnastics meet of the real season on Saturday. It was fun. Kaitlyn forgot her beam routine and fell on her dismount but she rallied back and did well on the rest.
Conner had a really good meet, and got a 9.0 on his pommel horse routine! It was so awesome! His coach said he has never had a level 4 boy get a 9.0 on a pommel routine before! Conner was totally excited of course, and I was very proud of him!

We have another meet coming up this weekend. It is the largest one in our state. This week is full of practice, set up and more. I am hoping that my mom and dad can come up...it will depend on how well she is feeling after her surgery.

I am busy knitting. my local parenting group is doing charity knitting this year, and right now we are doing chemo caps! I am pretty excited to do these and my first one is half done.

how true this is: My 2 favorite places in the world
You Are Boston
Both modern and old school, you never forget your roots.
Well educated and a little snobby, you demand the best.
And quite frankly, you think you are the best.

Famous people from the Boston area: Conan O'Brien, Ben Affleck, New Kids on the Block





You Belong in the UK



Blimey!

A little proper, a little saucy.

You're so witty and charming...

No one notices your curry breath

No comments: