Friday, January 12, 2007

no good title today

ok, first--as an update to yesterday, I talked to Noah's psychologist this morning. He has lowered the dosage of his zoloft until we can get the trazadone started. That is all I know for now.
I decided I wanted to go back over some of his history... , FIRST and again and MORE and MORE - and I just keep thinking...we just aren't getting very far.

onto other things....congratulations Boise State University Coach Chris Petersen, named coach of the year - First year head coach...led the Broncos to a 13-0 season..the only undefeated team this year. What an honor!


And I haven't done one of these in a while:




You Are the Furthest Thing From Grinch



You love and live for the holidays. You even love the Grinch!

You're in the holiday spirit year round... because you're all about celebrating and giving.



No comments: