Saturday, February 17, 2007

Just for my dear Jamie

Who I totally bummed out with my last video, this is guaranteed to make you bust a gut laughing!
*WARNING* do not watch if easily offended by foul language
The End of the World

So-it is just a few days until the grand opening of our new online store. I feel very behind. I am probably NOT as far behind as I think I am-but of course I am stressed!
Tomorrow I am skipping church and going to Stacy's to get some more work done together. I am so grateful that we have such a close friendship and can work together like this. One day, we will get our Yarn Store/Knitting place locally-it WILL be a reality and I can't wait!

Shawn took the kids to the hot springs today to give me some time alone to work this afternoon. It was so quiet, I almost had a hard time concentrating! I am SOOO not used to quiet around here.

Bella is finally not sick anymore. She had the 5 day 103 fever and it has gone. Her cough is almost gone and she is on the mend. I am so glad, I hated seeing her so sick.

One more fun thing before I go:

Surprise Surprise right?

You Are 32% Republican
You're a bit Republican, and probably more conservative than you realize.
If you're still voting Democrat, maybe it's time that you stop.





You Are 68% Democrat



You have a good deal of donkey running through your blood, and you're proud to be liberal.

You don't fit every Democrat stereotype, but you definitely belong in the Democrat party.

No comments: