Wednesday, February 14, 2007

So this whole Jeffrey Dahmer thing

what do you think? Is it possible? Did he do it? Do you think there is enough "evidence" to take another look? Read the story here
Some bits and pieces I found interesting:

  1. who are saying we were not taken seriously back 25, 26 years ago. So I think they have to look at this case," John Walsh told 12 News this week.
  2. Two weeks later, fishermen found Adam's head in a drainage canal, but police never found his body
  3. Morgan said he followed the man into the Sears store and lost him in the toy department -- the last place Adam was seen alive.
  4. Ten years later, Morgan was at his printer job at the Miami Herald proofing the morning paper-"When the papers came in, I saw the picture of Dahmer, and I started freaking out. I said, 'This is the guy. This is the guy I saw in the mall,'" Willis said.
  5. "There was a man holding a little boy by one arm up in the air. The boy was struggling, and the boy was saying, 'I don't want to go. I'm not going,'" Bowen said.
  6. Bowen said the man threw the boy into a blue van and screeched off. Bowen said he only saw the man's profile, but it looked like the newspaper picture he brought police

I think those sitings are very interesting and would definitely make me wonder if he did it. I find that he was even there that day in the mall to be very coincidental.

and more:

Dennis Murphy said Dahmer repeatedly denied killing Adam. "He said, 'I've told you everything -- how I killed them, how I cooked them, who I ate. Why wouldn't I tell you if I did someone else?'" Murphy said

bull shit. adams body was never found. . only his head was - dahmer could have ate just his bodyand why would he confess? serial killers are about control and pain...why would dahmer confess to john walsh that he had killed his child? john walsh--a man known quite famously as the man that helps bring down criminals. a man still searching for answers in his child death....what better way to cause him even more pain and have more control over the situation than to DENY the murder??? what a feather in dahmers cap that would be. I am very interested to see how this plays out

No comments: