Friday, July 23, 2010

Dream Shopping day...

having fun and looking at some beautiful stuff....my dream shopping list that I'd love to buy for myself

This gorgeous quilt: Would love to use it for just meditation-I am learning to do this for relaxation and it helps me go to sleep!

This great wallet: I know she does customs. I'd be tempted to get in some of my favorite fabrics-although this one is pretty cool too!

a custom order with this lady for this AMAZING fiber. I would probably pass out if I were lucky enough to get it!

a mama messenger bag from this lady with either the tree of mushrooms applique-and lots of patchwork! (seen HERE )

too many buttons to count from TessaAnn

this awesome laptop bag from this store

this amazing ring


so what are you drooling over on Etsy right now?

No comments: