Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Visited Dr. L today

and so glad to say that there is only 1 BABY!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I cannot even begin to tell you how much of a relief that was. So we couldn't get the heartbeat, so he did a quick u/s to check since I am almost 12 weeks. Baby was there heart beating away. It actually looked like a baby this time. Very cool.

My BP was up at 140/100. But we did get it back down to 120/80 after a bit. I am also already spilling protein in my urine. I am hoping I am just dehydrated as I really don't want the pre-eclampsia to start so early this time.

Now I can tell Shawn to STOP teasing me about 2 babies and just enjoy the pregnancy....once I feel better that is.

And just because I haven't posted anything political lately, here you go again.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and my all time favorite:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: