Friday, March 06, 2009

Update on my brother

I have had some requests for an update on my brother. For those that don't know, you can read in the 2008 archives for November and December.

So he is doing a lot better. He has been released to work part time but he has to wear a helmet which of course mortifies him because he is 20 years old and running around all the other cowboys he works with wearing a helmet! LOL

His balance is still iffy-his right side still responds slower due to the brain injury-but he doesn't have the walker anymore! he can tell though that his body still doesn't respond 100%

I talked to him tonight and he was actually doing dishes!

His therapy has been reduced down. He still cannot drive. He is gaining more and more every week.

I am so grateful for his survival and his recovery.

No comments: