Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Eagle Scout project

My son is working on his Eagle Scout project. For those that don't know, this is a very important step in the scouting program. He has chosen to do chemotherapy care packages to be donated. We are asking for volunteers to make a hat either sewn, crocheted, knitted..and then send it him to collect for this project.

there are many resources out there for free patterns:

Headhuggers Patterns

Cancer Caps

they can be adult or child. We just want to collect a lot.

This is so very important to him with all those that we know that has been affected by cancer. If you are willing to help, message me and I will send you our address.

Deadline to reach me by October 1st.

Thanks ladies!!!

1 comment:

Jo said...

In case you didn't know, I gave ya an award, puddin'. :)