Friday, July 03, 2009

Where does the time go?

whew, it seems like the weeks are just flying by. Full of kids, school, friends, business, etc etc...it just goes faster and faster. It is amazing to me that it is already July and this year by now I already had started on hand made toys via swaps and purchases to be set aside for Christmas for 2 months! Completely way behind! LOL

last night I got to leave and hang out with some girl friends for a really lovely evening of chatter, food, environment and yes, a few revelations and some baby snuggles! It was so nice to have that.

Tomorrow we are going to the family celebration in Melba for the 4th. I am not sure how the all day thing will go with Harrison, but we will play it by ear. He is changing more and more, and has really started to remind me of Noah as a toddler. I hope that it is just a passing thing.

I am thinking of taking a spinning class in August with my friend and business partner Stacy . On one hand, it is something I've wanted to do for a very long time. On the other, it is a new addiction! LOL

I am working on a shawl for ME! It is turning out beautiful and I cannot wait for the fall so I can use it. I will update with photos later on.

No comments: